The powerful hero image, completely under your control!
What settings can you make for the hero image*?
- Upload an image
- Upload an image for tablet computers and mobile phone (optional)
- Change titles
- Change text
- Change title and text colours
- Change text position (left, centre, right)
- Change text alignment (left, centre, right)
- Enable/disable button
- Change button label
- Change link
Enable/disable the hero image
Go to ‘design- Customize theme ‘HERO IMAGE’.
Do not forget to ‘activate the hero image’ here as otherwise no hero image will be displayed.
Is it active? Good!
What if you do not want a HERO IMAGE? Simply disable it and proceed with the next steps.
UPLOAD HERO IMAGE
You can upload the hero image here. You see 3 upload buttons; these buttons are for:
- Desktop (computers / laptops) – 1365 × 600 pixels
- Tablet (iPad / Samsung S) – *768 × 1130 pixels *
- Mobile (iPhone / Samsung / whatever) – 375 × 448 pixels
- Dimensions fullscreen:*
- Desktop (computers / laptops) – 2730 × 1200 pixels
- Tablet (iPad / Samsung S) – *1535 × 2260 pixels *
- Mobile (iPhone / Samsung / whatever) – 750 × 870 pixels
Regardless of the image you upload, you do not have to ‘photoshop’ text into it yourself. NB: this is possible of course! This feature can be found under ‘settings’.